incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Please help us release 2 Onami artifacts
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 11:12:04 GMT
On 01/02/13 04:42, Christian Grobmeier wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> we need one more binding vote for the two running votings on Onami:
> http://people.apache.org/~brane/incubator-votes.html
>
> They are 9 days open so far... hopefully somebody else from the IPMC
> can flesh out a few minutes and check them.
>
> Thank you!
> Christian
>
> --
> http://www.grobmeier.de
> https://www.timeandbill.de

I find it interesting that Christian has once again had to ask for
attention for Onami votes. Why the lack of interest here? It looks like
there have been 6 votes that have been resolved or cancelled since the
Onami votes started.

Is there anything intrinsically harder about evaluating these releases?

Cheers,
     Gary