incubator-general mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@e-reka.si>
Subject Re: Incubator voting status page
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:13:54 GMT
On 31.01.2013 11:02, sebb wrote:
> On 31 January 2013 07:55, Branko ─îibej <brane@apache.org> wrote:
>> There is now an embedded version of the voting status page available for
>> preview at
>>
>>     http://people.apache.org/~brane/fakeubator/votes.html
>>
>> By "embedded" I mean, integrated into (a copy of) the Incubator site.
>> The page is updated every 4 hours.
> Looks good, but I think the "Ignoring crud ... Subscribe" warnings
> should be fixed.
>
> The way those podlings have added the Subscribe links seems perfectly
> reasonable to me.

I can easily remove those warnings -- I added them on purpose when I
changed the page status generator to display warnings.

On the other hand -- nothing ever stopped anyone from enclosing the mail
address in a link anchor, where scripts can ignore them; or adding
another column to the table for the links.

-- Brane