incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <kasper.soren...@HumanInference.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] MetaModel join the Apache Incubator
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:45:16 GMT
I'm the main developer, but not the only one. Additional contributions are from Human Inference
and Xebia employees primarily, and a few individuals.

Best regards,
Kasper

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Grobmeier [mailto:grobmeier@gmail.com]
Sent: 22. februar 2013 12:21
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] MetaModel join the Apache Incubator

Hi Kasper,

interesting beast. Are you really the only developer of it?

Cheers
Christian

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Kasper Sørensen <kasper.sorensen@humaninference.com>
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On behalf of Human Inference, I'm proposing the MetaModel project to join the Apache
Incubator:
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/MetaModelProposal
>
> Sorry about re-iterating this project proposal. This is the first time we try to do something
like this at Human Inference, and we are not sure how to take it forward. I guess we need
some champion(s) to help us. Is anyone interested?

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de