incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Chukwa - Shepherds Report
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 15:26:13 GMT

On Jan 10, 2013, at 6:58 AM, Alan Cabrera wrote:

> On Jan 10, 2013, at 5:58 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:
>
>> Hi -
>>
>> I see from late November discussions about Ant and Jukka becoming new Mentors for
Chukwa.

>> I see a VOTE for retirement with one voter continuing afterwards.
>>
>> Retirement?
>
> After a long discussion and a bit of tuning with regards to retirement/graduation criteria
it was decided to give Chukwa a reprieve.  Two new additional mentors have joined, Ant and
Jukka, to help usher Chukwa on.

Sure and it has been about 6 weeks with holidays. How long is the reprieve? I guess it depends
on whether traction occurs before the next reporting period.

Regards,
Dave