incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Expressing priorities about release reviews
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2013 20:30:28 GMT
We can also add a checklist item to the top level checklists, to be
done as part of the source migration:

Add LICENSE and NOTICE files to the top level repository directory. [I
don't know if there is anything more specific than that, because where
a project is using project/trunk, project/site, project/branches style
it would go into the project/trunk directory and thence propagated to
branches etc.]