incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.4 (incubating)
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 05:08:06 GMT
+1 (IPMC)

I checked md5/sig, looked for headers and such in the source code. All
looks good to me.
I saw Bloodhound uses RAT. I found it very helpful when a RAT report
is provided together with the vote. Its optional, but very nice imho.

Also I think the capitalization of jQuery in the NOTICE file
(currently: JQuery) is wrong. You can check it out on the jQuery.com
homepage.

Cheers
Christian

--