incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject CloudStack status
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 21:03:02 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the report and congratulations for the release, CloudStack!

It looks like the project is moving along nicely. The mentioned issues
need to be addressed and probably some other small adjustments are
needed as the project adopts the Apache Way, but I don't see anything
the community and its mentors couldn't handle. I wouldn't be surprised
if the project was ready to graduate within a few quarters.

PS. I was wondering about no mentor sign-offs, but it looks like a
wiki edit removed earlier sign-off markers, intentionally or not.
Anyway, mentors are doing a great job on the mailing lists.

BR,

Jukka Zitting