incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC5 release
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 16:20:51 GMT
So, nothing derived from those undisclosable sources can be in the
source package: period.

As for the binaries, I am personally uncomfortable if you cannot even
create a private download of those sources accessible to community
members. However, I don't know how to translate my personal discomfort
into policy. I will endeavour to get some advice.

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Masanz, James J.
<Masanz.James@mayo.edu> wrote:
> One goal is to have a binary that contains all resources, which can be used to install
cTAKES on a system that does not have an internet connection.
> For now we can focus on a first Apache release that doesn't meet that goal, while pursuing
the question with legal.
> If legal says we can't do have that kind of binary here, then in the future we can consider
if we will host such a binary on a different site.