incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tashi report for January 2013
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2013 16:59:25 GMT
Reports go to http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2013. I'm sure
there are instructions somewhere, but I don't know where. If you edit
it in this weekend, or even just email it to me, I'll ask the board
for permission to add it to the board agenda post-deadline.

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:15 PM, Kozuch, Michael A
<michael.a.kozuch@intel.com> wrote:
> Benson,
>
> Are there instructions somewhere regarding how/where to submit the draft?
>
> Mike

project. The last activity was around the previous incubator report.