incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jason Letourneau <jletournea...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Streams Master 0.1-incubating Release
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:07:01 GMT
Apache Streams is looking to release its 0.1 Master POM.  Given this
is our first release, I'd like to call attention to a mistake I've
made by inadvertently promoting the staged artifacts on Nexus before
the IPMC vote.  We do have 4 IPMC members on our PPMC, however, I
realize that the IPMC proper needs to have a chance to vote before
staging is promoted.  I apologize for this mistake.

That said, below are our VOTE totals from the PPMC and podling
community.  If the IPMC community feels strongly that we should remove
the inadvertantly promoted artifacts for this release we shall ask
INFRA to do so, otherwise, I think lazy consensus on this release is
fine based on our IPMC totals.

IPMC Totals

+1  [4]
0   [0]