incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Clean up users who are members of the "incubator" group and no other?
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 09:17:37 GMT

Doing some cleanup/checks for the graduated Flex podling, I noticed a
number of users at who
are just members of the incubator group, and no other group (starting
from the top: acs, acymbalak, aditzel, etc.)

Is there a valid use case for this?

To me it seems more like people who were involved in podlings that
were retired, or people who left podlings before graduation - so it
doesn't make sense for them to be members of the incubator group.

I'm tempted to remove those folks from the incubator group, to better
reflect reality - WDYT?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message