incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Tashi report for January 2013
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 23:05:53 GMT
Hi,

I looked at your draft here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/tashi/board/2013-01.txt?revision=1430519&view=markup

"Items to be resolved before graduation:
        * Generate more publicity for the project.
        * Develop members of the user community to submit feature extensions."

Tashi has been in the Incubator for over 4 years - It is probably time for Tashi to graduate.

Graduation will generate publicity and encourage users that Tashi is a viable project.

Regards,
Dave

On Jan 10, 2013, at 9:56 AM, Richard Gass wrote:

> Hi Craig.
>
> Hi I have committed it but cannot get ahold of the guy that usually submits.
>
> There hasn't been to much happening recently but I hope to start
> something up again soon here. I am just working out the details.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Richard
>
> Sent from my mobile device
>
> On Jan 10, 2013, at 17:12, Craig L Russell <craig.russell@oracle.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The Tashi report is missing. There doesn't appear to be any activity in the project.
The last activity was around the previous incubator report.