incubator-general mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@e-reka.si>
Subject Re: Incubator voting status page
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 14:30:04 GMT
On 26.01.2013 14:27, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Brane, are you currently using the pickled clutch metadata? If we just
> need to add a field to it we can.

Nope, I'm currently walking the incubator archive tree. The clutch
metadata is in general good enough, since if clutch can generate
target/current.ent, I can certainly get the information I need from
that. The only question is the conversion from
list@podling.incubator.apache.org (which clutch knows about) to
archive/podling.apache.org/list (which is where the podling mail
archives will be in future) is consistent.

-- Brane