incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Incubator voting status page
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 12:25:29 GMT
We all seem to want a bit of feature creep. I would probably include a
last update time for the page.

Interestingly, the form that Ryan announced the results means that it
looks like the Bloodhound vote is still open. I'll guess that markmail
doesn't take cc's as being on the list or something.

Cheers,
     Gary