incubator-general mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <>
Subject Re: How to make votes more visible?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:19:34 GMT
On 23.01.2013 18:42, Gary Martin wrote:
> Regarding the original suggestion, a web based tool would only seem to
> be useful if the problem is associated with IPMC members not noticing
> rather than not feeling that they have time to do proper reviews.

That's a fair point. Still, I've decided to have a go at generating a
web status page anyway. Should have a prototype ready soon.

> Has this been determined yet? Are there any other possible reasons?

I suppose it's not just time, but lack of interest, too. I admit that I
seldom look at releases from podlings I'm not mentoring.

-- Brane

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message