incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC5 release
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:47:29 GMT
On 01/23/2013 09:24 AM, Chris Douglas wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 7:48 AM, Masanz, James J.<>  wrote:
>> >Another question about the convenience binary -- can it include the models for
which the training data cannot be shared with the community?
> My guess would be no, but it sounds like the OpenNLP community studied
> this in detail;

No, the OpenNLP did not have any discussion about it with legal. We just
came to the conclusion
that its not worth spending time on these issues, when we can instead
produce our own training
data which is compatible with the Apache license.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message