incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernan...@salzburgresearch.at>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Expressing priorities about release reviews
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2013 19:22:24 GMT
Joe,

personally I appreciate such policies checking from the IPMC members.
The technical quality of a release is responsibility of the project
itself, which could be hard to be evaluated by people working on other
topics. Therefore, all additional checkpoints are useful and grateful.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández
Salzburg Research