incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC5 release
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 20:59:39 GMT
That's not your role as chair to be personally
concerned about a project release- that's the
group's responsibility.  You should confine
your concerns to our efficacy and ability to
carry out the role of an IPMC member properly.

IOW relax, the outcome isn't going to sink the
org one way or another ;-).