incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Kozuch, Michael A" <michael.a.koz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Tashi report for January 2013
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 02:01:55 GMT
Craig,

There certainly are interested folks here.  The Tashi software is used to manage several clusters
of reasonable size.  The one I manage is ~200 servers (http://opencirrus.intel-research.net).

The current implementation is fairly stable.  Hence, the lull in submissions last quarter.

As Richard mentioned, activity should pick up this quarter.

Michael Kozuch

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Gass [mailto:richardgass@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 12:56 PM
To: tashi-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Incubator
Subject: Re: Tashi report for January 2013

Hi Craig.

Hi I have committed it but cannot get ahold of the guy that usually submits.

There hasn't been to much happening recently but I hope to start
something up again soon here. I am just working out the details.

Thanks

--
Richard

Sent from my mobile device

On Jan 10, 2013, at 17:12, Craig L Russell <craig.russell@oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The Tashi report is missing. There doesn't appear to be any activity in the project.
The last activity was around the previous incubator report.