incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <>
Subject Re: Update of incubator webpage
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 09:53:57 GMT
Hi Shazron,

it looks pretty good now? Can't see a difference.

That said, one needs to publish the new content via the CMS.
Please look at this:
(generating the top level website)

As mentioned, I have looked if there are differences but could not
find any stages. I also made a quick check between the actual and the
new source, but it looks as somebody already published it. Can you

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Shazron <> wrote:
> I was told to contact general@ by INFRA:
> Can someone direct me to a person that can help with the task below (copied
> from the closed INFRA issue)?
> ---
> This page:
> Was edited:
> The html page needs to be regenerated. Although the project has graduated
> from incubation, search engines still point to it, and the links in it need
> to be updated (the link to the website item was updated).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message