incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <>
Subject Do all releases need to go to /dist?
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 10:58:11 GMT
Hello fellows,

with Onami we are currently working to release a parent pom (only).
Its just related to maven and so our idea was to spread it via
repository.a.o only.

Now reading this:

"All releases must be archived on

An automated process adds releases to the archive about a day after
they first appear on to Once a release is
placed under it will automatically be
copied over to and held there
permanently, even after it is deleted from"

it seems we need to push it to /dist, even when its Maven only. Is
that correct? I am asking because I could not find the Apache parent
pom there (maybe I missed it) and it let me hope that we do not need
to commit it to /dist.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message