incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First attempt at January2013 report template
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 21:57:49 GMT
I like these templates.
Not sure if it is that important, but I always wanted to have some
kind of "table of content" which shows which projects are reporting. I
am usually only reading the reports of a few projects (except those i
am involved of course). Now as it is generated it might be just a
minor mod to your python. If not I still like the tool

Cheers

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Benson Margulies
<bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sort Order Is Repaired.
>
> On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:00 PM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I like these.
>>>
>>> Prior versions were sorted alphabetically by name.
>>
>> Well, *that* would be sensible. Please no one add any reports, I
>> definitely want to fix that.

>>> It should be changed to reflect other events like Photark retirement and Openmeetings
delay. I'm not sure it matters if you do that in the wiki or with the script.

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de