incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some missing things for the December report
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:38:25 GMT
HCatalog: failing to report is a fairly big deal. Could you folks
please get something together?

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:32 AM, Franklin, Matthew B.
<mfranklin@mitre.org> wrote:
> [...]
 The last Shepherd also recommended in September that the podling look toward Graduation;
but I did not find any discussion of the topic on the list.

> Aside from the immediate need for a report, I don't see anything alarming about the community
health.   I strongly recommend the community put together a graduation plan and present it
as part of the board report (this or next).