incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Invoke silent consensus rule for podling releases (was: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.3 (incubating))
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 08:43:40 GMT
I'm with Benson here. But we do need to acknowledge the problem identified
(again) by Branko.

This is a mentoring problem not an IPMC problem. The IPMC needs to solve it
for existing podlings, and podlings where mentors have gone quiet but we
need to express higher expectations of mentors for new podlings.

Branko, talk to your mentors. If that fails talk to the IPMC.

Sent from my tablet