incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some missing things for the December report
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2012 16:01:44 GMT
On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:55 AM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:
> I took these notes yesterday, so please excuse me if some of these
> have been fixed.
>
> etch: no signoffs

Just did my signoff and added a personal observation:

  The processes in this podling are really like trying to pour molasses through
  a funnel in the winter. That said, I do think that the project is viable and
  an Apache community albeit a small, slow moving one. Given the nature of the
  project and its usage in automobile technology I don't think it will ever be
  as fast moving as a web or big data project. And that is not a bad thing for
  this type of software IMO.

Martijn