incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: More and better report nagging
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 00:35:58 GMT
On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Tim Williams <williamstw@gmail.com> wrote:
> FWIW, I feel the same.  I'd rather see 'did not report' and let the
> IPMC look for that pattern. Maybe just have your template generator
> default to DNR in the text?

+1 on defaulting to DNR.

How about sending out the whole Incubator report to all podling dev lists,
every month?  That way the DNR shows up without an IPMC member having to
notice and take action.  But in addition, it increases podling exposure to
other projects and to the ASF at large.

An alternative is to send it out to only the podlings that are reporting for a
cycle, but that's more work and doesn't serve the purpose of connecting the
podling to being in the Incubator quite so cleanly.

Marvin Humphrey