incubator-general mailing list archives

From Fabian Christ <christ.fab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Onami parent 1-incubating
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 13:15:01 GMT
2012/12/19 Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com>

> Disclaimer and License is available in the source tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/onami/tags/parent-1-incubating/
>
> I do not see a chance to put these files to Nexus. Or do you have an idea?

The problem is that we do not vote on SVN tags. We vote on released source
packages.

Just create a ZIP file that contains everything needed. This can be
automated using the "apache-release" profile when using Maven. This ZIP
file can be uploaded in Nexus or placed somewhere in the /dist/dev area.

I do not have enough experience to tell if this is a blocker for now or
something that could be fixed with the next release.

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt