incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Some missing things for the December report
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 19:52:26 GMT
Sorry for the delay.  A report has been posted for HCat on the December wiki.

Alan.

On Dec 11, 2012, at 5:38 AM, Benson Margulies wrote:

> HCatalog: failing to report is a fairly big deal. Could you folks
> please get something together?
>
> On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:32 AM, Franklin, Matthew B.
> <mfranklin@mitre.org> wrote:

 The last Shepherd also recommended in September that the podling look toward Graduation;
but I did not find any discussion of the topic on the list.

>> Aside from the immediate need for a report, I don't see anything alarming about the
community health.   I strongly recommend the community put together a graduation plan and
present it as part of the board report (this or next).