incubator-general mailing list archives

From Scott Wilson <scot...@apache.org>
Subject Re: graduated incubator podling status pages cleanup?
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 19:31:41 GMT

On 27 Dec 2012, at 02:02, David Crossley wrote:

> Mark Struberg wrote:
>> hi lords and ladies!
>>
>> I looked at a few of my old incubation projects I helped to grow and most of them
still don't have their incubator status page [1] marked as 'graduated'.

>> Is there a good example at where I can look at how to mark those projects as such?
>>
>> Is simply writing a 'YES' under the last few questions is enough? The summary page
[2] does look fine at least.

> Perhaps Wookie is a recent example.
>
> However not many seem to update that section.

Oops, missed the last questions at the end. I've just filled those in for Wookie now.

I'm not sure if you can set the status of the project metadata page to "graduated" - as far
as I can tell you just modify podlings.xml to update the summary page. On the project page
the only thing you can do is answer those questions, and add an item to the news list saying
when the project has graduated.