incubator-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: How to use an apache webpage
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 14:53:37 GMT
r843246

I put the DRAFT on because I originally wrote these for my personal
Community Over Code site, and I wanted to ensure the style was
appropriate for a path under a.o/foundation, which makes it official.
Since at least Christian seems to like it, I've removed the DRAFT.  No,
I didn't get the idea from RBD, it's just a habit I have when I get
something partway done without having time to finish it all the way... 8-)

Thanks for the reminder, will try to cleanup and do the same to the
whole /governance tree over the holidays.  Personally, I think they're a
really helpful resource.

- Shane