incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Formats of SHA/MD5 checksums
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 03:02:16 GMT
That page is part of the Apache CMS and ASF members can edit that page
by using the following http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html#usage. Non ASF
members can create a ticket within jira under the infra project and
attach a patch for the changes they would like to make.

The repo and file you are looking for is
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site/trunk/content/dev/release-signing.mdtext

-Jake