incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Franklin, Matthew B." <mfrank...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Some missing things for the December report
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:32:42 GMT
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Benson Margulies [mailto:bimargulies@gmail.com]
>
>hcatalog: no report!

[Dropped other podling dev lists]

HCatalog still has no report for December and no discussion about it on the DEV list.  The
last Shepherd also recommended in September that the podling look toward Graduation; but I
did not find any discussion of the topic on the list.

Aside from the immediate need for a report, I don't see anything alarming about the community
health.   I strongly recommend the community put together a graduation plan and present it
as part of the board report (this or next).

One minor nit, the downloads page needs to list links for the signature and checksum files
for each release.

-Matt