incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: graduated incubator podling status pages cleanup?
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 02:02:45 GMT
Mark Struberg wrote:
> hi lords and ladies!
>
> I looked at a few of my old incubation projects I helped to grow and most of them still
don't have their incubator status page [1] marked as 'graduated'.

> Is there a good example at where I can look at how to mark those projects as such?
>
> Is simply writing a 'YES' under the last few questions is enough? The summary page [2]
does look fine at least.

Perhaps Wookie is a recent example.

However not many seem to update that section.

When we do find a decent example, then link it to the docs.

The help for Clutch tries to assist:
http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html#h-Graduate

Many "graduated" projects still need to attend to their
project metadata and tidy up after themselves.

-David