incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: What constitute a successful project?
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 00:39:25 GMT
+1 to Jukka's suggestion here. The world isn't going to end if we give them
another month, and beyond that, it will give someone besides Eric the opportunity
to help cruft the plan (hopefully 2 people besides Eric, since that would mean
3 active peeps in the community).

If that plan can't be achieved in a month, I'm +1 to retire.

Cheers,
Chris