incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 1.0.8-incubating
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 21:58:47 GMT

On 11/1/12 2:50 PM, "Alexei Fedotov" <> wrote:

> I mention ./LICENSE file from the source release and naturally assume
> this is the source release license.
> Then I assume Apache source release should be generally Apache
> licensed. This is not necessarily true for a binary release which can
> contain compatibly licensed components.
Hi Alexei,

I think there may in fact be a problem with the LICENSE file and the
Open_Sans font.

However, I I am confused about what steps we are supposed to execute to
address your second concern.  I'm not sure what you mean by "adding

There are two files in the source release that have a BSD license using the
Modified BSD template and substituting Adobe as the organization.  Why isn't
what we did the correct way to handle this?

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: