incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Committership of a podling
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 00:08:53 GMT
On 22 November 2012 22:16, Craig L Russell <craig.russell@oracle.com> wrote:

> If someone wants to scrape a file, I'd suggest adding a script to
> foundation/board/scripts which would take the date as a parameter and then
> scrape ../board_minutes_date to find the new projects.
>
> The result of scraping the file can include the apache ids of new PMC chairs
> (for both graduating projects and change of chair) and the names of the new
> projects and the apache ids of their PMC members. I could really use the
> former (so I can grant karma to the new PMC chairs).

<aside>
that might be easier to achieve by first ensuring committee-info.txt
is up to date, and then scraping that to compare the chairs against
the LDAP group.
The board minutes only show new PMC chairs; to know which (if any)
members of the LDAP group need to be removed one needs the full
current listing because some individuals may sit in multiple chairs.
</aside>