incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: November reports
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 22:44:36 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 7:53 AM, Roman Shaposhnik <rvs@apache.org> wrote:
> Ditto for Nuvem. Almost exactly word-for-word. The only difference
> is that they are talking to Apache Tuscany about becoming a
> sub-project there.  There doesn't seem to be much to do except to
> keep an eye on that conversation.

Thanks for the review, Roman! Sounds like a good outcome also for Nuvem.

Since we seem to have a quite a few podlings in a similar situation
this month, I added the following generic note about them to the
report summary:

  [...] podlings like Clerezza, Droids and Nuvem would otherwise seem ready
  for graduation, but their low community activity seems risky for a standalone
  TLP. Thus they're looking at possibly graduating into broader existing TLPs.
  See the respective reports for more details on these plans.

BR,

Jukka Zitting