incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Clerezza status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "November2012" by BertrandDelacretaz)
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 18:33:54 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the report, Clerezza!

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Apache Wiki <wikidiffs@apache.org> wrote:
> + Although Clerezza could technically graduate, activity has been very low and diminishing
> + since 2010, especially regarding the content management components. The reusable
> + RDF libraries are used in Stanbol for example and see slightly more activity.
> +
> + We've started a discussion about the future of Clerezza, with a proposal to move those
reusable
> + libraries to another project, probably Stanbol, and terminate incubation of the other
components.

Sounds like a plan, especially since project activity doesn't seem to
be showing consistent upward gains over the past few months. The plan
is also in line with some of the alternative outcomes discussed [1]
after your previous report and I notice that Stanbol also mentions
something about this in their last report to the board, so it sounds
like there won't be any big obstacles along the way.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/d5jp5d6x76ji7wx5

BR,

Jukka Zitting