incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Crunch status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "November2012" by MatthiasFriedrich)
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 23:38:27 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the report, Crunch!

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Apache Wiki <wikidiffs@apache.org> wrote:
> +   The Crunch community has been very active and continues to
> +   grow. Two new committers have been voted in and one existing
> +   committer has joined the PPMC. As a result, Crunch now has 10
> +   committers from 7 different organizations.
> +   We have created our first release in September and have published
> +   a website using the Apache CMS a few days later. Our second
> +   release will follow in November.

Sounds like you're doing great! In fact in my brief review of your
status I found no big blockers to graduation.

> + The most important steps towards graduation:
> +
> +   - Create another release or two
> +   - Perform the name search

You've already demonstrated your ability to cut releases, so you
should be fine to start going through the name search and other steps
of the graduation process as soon as the community feels ready for it.

BR,

Jukka Zitting