incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject November reports
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 11:14:52 GMT
Hi,

We still have two missing reports: Helix and Syncope. Helix, since
you're only just starting, a very simple report like the one from
Ripple is quite enough for now. Syncope, you already passed the
graduation vote, so there isn't that much to report anymore, but for
the record it would still be nice if you could mention the graduation
process as having been completed on your side.

I finally got around to assigning shepherds for this months podling reports:

  Dave Fisher      - Amber
  Jukka Zitting    - Ambari, NPanday
  Matt Franklin    - Clerezza, PhotArk
  Matt Hogstrom    - Crunch, Wink
  Ross Gardler     - DeltaSpike
  Benson Margulies - Droids, Wookie
  Roman Shaposhnik - Nuvem

It would be great if you could review the reports by tomorrow,
Thursday, so that we can submit the Incubator report on Friday.
Luckily we don't have too many reports to review this month, so just
let me know if you won't have time for the reviews and I'm sure we'll
find a replacement.

When reviewing, note especially any progress from previous reports:

  Starting: Crunch
  No release: Ambari
  Low activity:  Clerezza, Droids, Nuvem, NPanday
  Low diversity: PhotArk
  Ready to graduate: Amber, DeltaSpike, Wink, Wookie

BR,

Jukka Zitting