incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <>
Subject Re: November reports
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 11:56:41 GMT
Droids seems to be a really easy shepherding assignment. They are on
the watch list for low activity, they are self-aware of this, and they
are having a conversation with the commons TLP about perhaps becoming
a component there. I don't know if there is any contribution any of
the rest of us could make to increasing the likelihood of a positive
outcome of that conversation.