incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 1.0.8-incubating
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 22:04:05 GMT
First, I'm not a lawyer. More experienced guys will tell us more.

In our project (Openmeetings) we keep the files which are not Apache
licensed in different places, e.g. at googlecode, and collect them
during the build process via wget. We do not include them into a
source release.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095