incubator-general mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <>
Subject Re: Sub-projects - when are they acceptable? (was Re: [VOTE] Graduate Nuvem as a sub-project under Apache Tuscany)
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:27:39 GMT
On Tuesday, November 20, 2012, Alexei Fedotov wrote:

> This is good point of view.
> I think one may also take a user cases and product distribution
> perspectives into account. For example, when both projects naturally come
> in one binary release, this may be feasible to have them joined.
In this particular case, the cloud components from Nuvem would bring a lot
of extra dependencies, from the multiple supported cloud platforms, to the
core Tuscany runtime distribution, and the Community might choose to make
it a separate binary distribution, as we already do with the samples.

Sent from my iPhone

Luciano Resende