incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Retirement decision making
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 20:56:28 GMT
On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:46 PM, Alan Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
> ...I'm wondering if it makes sense to do away with the diversity and vibrant
> dictum and merely state that at least one person is reasonably active and that
> all the PMC members are trustworthy....

I wouldn't want to graduate a project that doesn't seem to be able to
grow a sustainable community. Demonstrating potential for that, even
though the results might not be here yet at the time of graduation, is
important for me as a mentor. It's quite subjective, but in case of
doubt this PMC can certainly help make the right decisions.

-Bertrand