incubator-general mailing list archives

From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 1.0.8-incubating
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 21:50:37 GMT
For the record, these are issues we are fixing in the next RC:

1.  incorrect headers in MD5Stream.as and IntUtil.as
2.  incorrect path to MD5Stream.as and IntUtil.as in the LICENSE file
3.  incorrect license for the open_sans fonts in the LICENSE file
4.  incorrect path to the open_sans fonts in the LICENSE file
5.  in the distro the NOTICE, LICENSE and DISCLAIMER files are at root but in
svn they are under the installer directory - we pulled them up to root when
we packaged everything.

Please let us know if anything else needs to be addressed.

Thanks,
Om