incubator-general mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Mayhem proposal
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 13:02:16 GMT
Hi Mohammad!

> 1- use one repo and have branches for each component in which u make
> changes and then we merge that back into the main/default branch from which
> we make releases
>
> 2- have different repo for each component which is easier but includes
> maintaining more reps
>
> well in either case some effort needs to be done.

I am not a Git guru, so my PoV is maybe directed by my ignorance, but
I see less effort on 2) which, if supported by Infra, I'd be more than
glad to adopt.

I requested Infra some details, hopefully he can collect more info soon!!!

> so for me I would be neutral and I will help in both cases

thanks for the support, much more than appreciated!
All the best, have a nice day!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi