incubator-general mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Mayhem proposal
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 12:58:22 GMT
Hi Eric!

> I tend to think that 'Less is more', that 'git is now a defacto
> standard', and that releasing all Mayhem components at the same time,
> with the same version number (even if there is no change for some of
> them) is easier for the user.

it would be nice if they'd share a common core or if components were
somehow related each other, but we don't intend to fork Google Guice
and unfortunately each existing component is totally unrelated to the
other :(

I asked Infra some suggestions, let see if they have more ideas!

Have a nice day, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi