incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.2 (incubating)
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 20:13:08 GMT

2012/11/14 Greg Stein <>

> Oh. Forgot one item: so the below is conditional on resolving: the
> .md5 does not match the .tar.gz. (I did not examine the signature
> (.asc) to see if it matches the .tar.gz)

I haven't checked the files, but they are placed in svn, and when
downloading using chrome or firefox the files are double gzipped. We
(Celix) had the same problem. See [1] for more info.

This sounds like a similar problem.. Did you try downloading the file using

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis