incubator-general mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Mayhem proposal
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 17:06:50 GMT
Fair point Roman, the potential community/communities of developers is
one of the parameter.

Having a quick look at the different components dependencies, I don't
see any links between them although I would have expected some of them
to use sli4j for their own logging, JUnice for their unit tests...

I we want to keep frontier between these components (as well on a
community as on a code dependency), then one big git repo doesn't make
sense. I am more interested in a unique platform based approach
(although keeping the modularity).

Thx, Eric