incubator-general mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <sgoes...@gmx.at>
Subject Volunteering as JSPWiki Mentor - WAS Re: JSPWiki status (Was: jspwiki)
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 11:40:44 GMT
Hi folks,

I actually wanted to go emeritus but I'm a f****** idiot and therefore
would like to help here and volunteer as JSPWiki Mentor ... :-)

I'm a bit familiar with JSPWiki since a maintain a "JSPWiki On A Stick"
distribution and we use JSPWiki in my company on a daily base. So I have
a personal interest to see the project leaving the incubator.

What formal steps are required?

Thanks in advance

Siegfried Goeschl

PS: Please note that over the weekend I'm retiring from most of my other
Apache projects roles officially so don't get confused